Are you looking for a long-lasting lamp that can handle difficult working environments?
Are you seeking a certified low consumption solution that offers strong natural light?
Would you like an easy to maintain model, with accessories and special features?
RAASM can meet all of these requirements with its florescent and LED lamps in the F230, F12 and F24 series.
RAASM portable lamps, available in 230 V, 24 V and 12 V voltages, set themselves apart thanks to a series of technical advantages and notable usability. Let's take a look.
• Tested for multiple impacts and drops of up to 3 metres, exceeding CEI EN-60598 requirements;
• certified IP65, meaning excellent dust protection (highest level) and protection against water spray;
• certified IK09, against strong external mechanical impact;
• include low consumption bulbs, certified class A;
• low heat level even after prolonged use;
• fast and easy maintenance;
• with 2 A protective fuse included.
• the LED holder assembly includes a light diffuser to distribute the light emitted evenly;
• easy positioning, thanks to the adjustable hook and integrated magnetic support;
• ergonomic anti-slip handle for a fast and secure grip;
• switch incorporated in the handle to protect against accidental activation and impact;
• The LED versions guarantee excellent visual comfort thanks to emission at 5000 °K, providing white light similar to sunlight;
RAASM lights can be purchased separately and mounted on any equipment available on the market.